Killerspin MyT-O Outdoor Indoor Review
The Killerspin MyT-O is part of the Killerspin MyT series that hosts a number of other quality tables.
We will discuss the features associated with the MyT-0 as well as some of the positives and negatives associated with buying the Killerpsin MyT-O. We aim to provide as accurate a review as possible, but if there is something you would like to add, please contact us or post a comment below.
Click here for today’s low price for the Killerspin MyT-O Table on Megaspin.
Discounts change every day, so check out today’s price now!
- Easy, quick assembly in 15 minutes of the 2/5in steel frame for premium performance and durability
- Specialized weatherproof aluminum-blend playing surface, durable 3-inch casters with individual locks for smooth rolling and storage on multiple terrains
- Table halves fold separately for hassle-free storage and individual playback position for solo play
- Includes premium weatherproof clip-on net and post system
- Comes with 1year limited warranty
- Rugged table tennis table designed to withstand outdoor play
- Weatherproof 1/8-inch aluminum-plastic top with RRC coating
- Heavy-gauge metal band around edge guards against warping
- Folding frame for solo play or storage; safety locking system
- Blue top surface; measures 36 x 64 x 60 inches (W x H x D) when folded
With any outdoor table, weather resistance is a major concern. The table has a 1/8-inch aluminum-plastic top with a Repeat Roller Coating (RRC), and is coated with 16 layers of material on top that is designed to weather any weather (pun intended).
The legs are made of height-adjustable hardened steel, making it a solid table tennis table with the ability to play on any surface. The table is surprisingly easy to move, while the the possibility to lock the 3”casters, however, keeps the table safe and secure.
The table has a length of 108 inches and a width of 60 inches. The MyT-O weighs 145 pounds, and while folded, has a height of 64 inches and a width of 36 inches. In addition to the table, you get a Killerpsin weatherproof clip-on net and post system. Overall, the design of the tennis table is very attractive and looks and plays like a professional table.
- The ability to be folded for solo practice: It's a great feature that allows you to get better at Table Tennis without needing the company of another person or an expensive robot.
- The design: The Table Tennis table looks beautiful and works amazing as well. The ball moves perfectly on the smooth surface. Also, being made of aluminium and plastic, it's durable - the net itself lasts for long, as you don't have to remove it every time you fold the table.
- It's simple to set up: While many other tables can take up to 2-3 hours to set up, the designers of this table purposely made it extremely easy to set up. From arrival to play, it should take less than 15 minutes.
- It's easy to carry: While the table weighs close to 145 lbs, this is light compared to some of the other models on the market.
- Quality of bounce: Like most outdoor tables, the quality of bounce is sacrificed for the weather resistant material. Only the more expensive tables have been able to offer both features.
More Killerspin Table Tennis Table Reviews